Come Enjoy CPCC’s Best Conditions in Years
Long time members and fans of Crown Point are unanimous and enthusiastic in their feedback: Our 18 hole championship course is playing as well as it has in recent memory, and golfers new to CP are saying “Wow – how have I not played here before?!” If you see Ben Lovejoy or any of the crew while you’re out there, please tip your cap – our full tee sheets have the guys starting at 5:00 AM now to stay ahead of the crowd, and if you’re on the back at twilight, you will see them watering and checking the course. The long hours of TLC have been paying off – nice job boys!
A few updates:
– Players from New England states and NY may now travel to Vermont for golf. See the tee times tab for further details.
– Tee times have been squeezed from 15 to 12 minutes, so it will be a bit easier to find a slot now. Players may call the pro shop at (802) 885-1010 for reservations, or use the website to reserve and pre-pay. One player at at time from each party may come in the pro shop to pay, but we encourage you to book and pay online as it takes the load off the staff and helps us conform to state COVID guidelines.
– The driving range and putting green are now open. We are selling just the small buckets ($5) on the range to keep the line moving with the the reduced number of mats, and we ask players to use the putting green within the 12 minute interval preceding your tee time (inside tip – we haven’t had much rain so greens are fast!).
– Crown Point Pub, like all restaurants in VT, is now allowed to seat diners inside at 25% capacity, which happens to be 25 people. There is a screened deck that is considered outdoor seating and accommodates another 8-10. The state requires reservations – please call (802) 885-1010, option #2.
– Become a member: Think it’s too late to join? Maybe at other 18 hole courses, but at $699 for a single adult, you are playing for free after about 15 rounds. With any luck, we’ve got 125 playing days left in 2020, so if you play one round approximately every 8 days, membership makes sense. Or try this: if you have not played CP yet this year, let us know you are considering joining when you book, and your greens fee will be at the guest of member rate – 15% off. Come check out the course!
Crown Point Country Club Membership Options
Pay just $699 plus tax for your 2020 Membership!
That’s unlimited golf 7 days a week for just $699 plus tax!
Young Adults (ages 18-25) pay just
$599 plus tax!
Take advantage of our Trail Fee specials!(unlimited use of a golf cart)
Purchase a 2020 Trail Fee for just
$799 plus tax!
What a great gift idea!
Corporate Programs available, email email@example.com for more information.
Welcome to Crown Point Country Club!
Crown Point Country Club features an 18-hole championship golf course with restaurant, located in Springfield, VT. The course, first designed and built in 1952-53, was constructed on historic farm land that once featured a military road pre-dating the Revolutionary War.
The scenic course is open 7 days a week from April to November, weather permitting.
Designed by William Mitchell and constructed in 1953, Crown Point is a member owned club with tee times available to the public. Tee times may be made by calling the Golf Shop at 802-885-1010.
Our course offers a great challenge for those serious about the game and a friendly atmosphere with breathtaking views for those out for a relaxing round.
Our undulating bent grass fairways and greens, brisk pace of play, and overall excellent conditioning will assure an enjoyable day of golf. Our professional, friendly staff have an unusual blend of skills and a dedication to make your visit memorable.